Exterior & Interior Painting Services
Our award winning team of Auckland Master Painters has been producing beautiful work since 2003.
From the first time we meet you to the completion of your project, our goal is simple – deliver impeccable workmanship and friendly, professional customer service.
To ensure you have the best experience, we will:
- Provide a detailed proposal that includes the steps we will take to complete your house painting project.
- Follow a thorough, five-step preparation process before we paint. We will undertake additional steps as required, and these will be outlined within our proposal.
- Use the exact paint brand and colour you specify.
- Arrive on time and take care to minimise disruption.
- Leave your home tidy and secure at the end of each day.
- Deliver your project on time and within the agreed budget.
- Keep you informed of our progress throughout the project.
Our Team of Auckland Master Painters
It’s the people behind the paintbrushes who ensure you receive a beautiful finish. That’s why each one of our Auckland painters is a carefully selected and fully vetted employee, not a contractor. We offer our team competitive market rates and, in return, expect impeccable workmanship and a commitment to exceptional customer service.
Our house painting team is led by business owners, Ashley Wong and Daniel Zapata.
Ashley has co-owned Wall Treats with Daniel Zapata since October 2003 and is the first point of contact for our clients. Ashley oversees every house painting project to ensure the workmanship meets her exacting standards.
A chartered accountant and professional project manager, Ashley has more than 16 years’ career experience with some of New Zealand’s largest corporates. Her incredible organisational skills and commitment to professionalism underpin our high level of service. Her warm and approachable manner mean clients find her a pleasure to work with.
A Master Painter, with more than 16 years’ experience, Daniel co-owns Wall Treats with Ashley Wong. He leads our on-site team and ensures our high standards are maintained on each house painting project.
Daniel’s talent for precise finishes has earned us a reputation for top quality work, along with a number of industry awards. His friendly nature and collaborative approach ensure our clients have a stress-free experience.
Our House Painting Awards
Commercial Rework Exterior - Contemporary category at the Master Painters New Zealand Awards for Excellence
Gold award: Commercial Rework Exterior – Contemporary
Gold award: Residential Rework Exterior – Character
Silver award: Residential Rework Exterior – Character
Silver award: Residential Rework Exterior – Contemporary
Silver award: Residential Rework Interior – Contemporary
Work For Us
Are you a highly skilled painter who wants to work for one of the best in the business?
Wall Treats is a professional residential painting company who deliver high quality work to their customers. These are the awards that Wall Treats has won:
- 2016 Residential Rework Exterior Character Category at the Master Painters New Zealand Awards for Excellence
- 2015 Residential Rework Exterior – Contemporary Category at the Master Painters New Zealand Awards for Excellence
- 2013 Residential Rework Interior Character Category Winner, Master Painters New Zealand Awards for Excellence
- 2011 Residential Rework Exterior Character Category Winner, Master Painters New Zealand Awards for Excellence
- 2009 Overall Winner Master Painter of the Year, Master Painters New Zealand Awards for Excellence
Wall Treats is expanding and we want individuals who are a highly skilled residential painter and has good attention to detail. The environment is a structured one, so you need to be able take direction from the manager and be open to new ideas.
Based in Auckland, Wall Treats needs skilled painters who:
- Are well presented;
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Produce quality workmanship;
- Are physically fit; and,
- Are organised and reliable.
If you think you have what it takes, then we want to hear from you. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All equipment is provided.
Pay rate is competitive with the market rate.